0.4 - Changelog
TL;DR : Corruption is faster, tighter and more specialized. Also skill tree reworks, new maps and a boss.
Next month is another full art month, as the cycle dictates. If there's time left at the end of the month more maps/progression.
Changelog (spoilers obviously) :
- Map : Razed Village (accessible via Scorched Hill's right)
- Map : Mirage Dunes (accessible via Shrub's right)
- Map : SMS Gneisenau (accessible via Mirage Dunes)
- Defeat Scenario : Webbed Up
- New Boss : Sentina The Smuggler
- Added Fast Travel from Camps with Cages.
- Intro segment with a background questionnaire
- New Techniques Tree
- Reworked most Techniques along with adding some new ones
- Inspiration Points can now only be acquired from defeating bosses
- Encounter Portrait now changes the moment something happens instead of only changing once at the Turn’s End.
- Knocking Down and several other arousal/debuff/buff/lewd unlock effects now also happen the moment they should instead of at the Turn's End.
- Renamed old Relief category to Defensive
- Added new Relief Techniques to lower a particular bodypart's corruption by a small increment. (Unlocked after reaching Aroused for the first time)
- Increased Corruption gain from anywhere between 40% to 60% across the board
- Enemies now are randomly assigned 1 or in very rare occasions 2-3 prefered bodyparts. (to drastically lower super spread across all bodyparts)
- Added 3 more jerk off targets to Enemies
- Changed BJ expressions from passive-based to arousal-based
- Strom Tilley's questline can now be finalized in quite a few ways.
- New Voice Lines for Encounters (Bosses,Defeat,Activity Start, Dealing and Taking damage etc.)
- 2 New Songs (Mirage Dunes and SMS Gneisenau Encounters)
- Added ash fall to Scorched Hill
- Added sun rays to Gore Peak
- Changed Main Menu BG
- Changed Main Menu Song
- Adjusted Talk/Kill/Leave and Camp choice windows to always be at the bottom middle
- Lowered the sound of attacks/abilities
- Nerfed Empyrean Fang's damage
- Buffed some enemies by a bit.
- Fixed Passive Tree being empty when first opened, now it shows Mouth passives.
- Fixed Abs Passives not unlocking
- Fixed Thigh Squeeze not being tracked
- Fixed going down from the roof in the starting house transfering Saria into the void.
- Fixed a few typos in battle text
- Fixed flavor text on already opened boxes
- Dozens of other small bugfixes
Get Saria Reclaimed
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.